If you are already using Intuit's QuickBooks or need a basic refresher to make sure you've got your nonprofit set up correctly? Join this free, 90-minute webinar with QuickBooks Made Easy founder Gregg Bossen to expand on your existing knowledge.
This webinar covers topics including:
- Best practices for list setup
- Different methods for entering income
- Using QuickBooks as a donor database
- Auto-allocating expenses to programs
- Reports for your board
- Tracking restricted grants
- Inputting in-kind gifts
This webinar is best suited for U.S.-based nonprofit users of QuickBooks Premier installed on their desktops who are already using the program to manage their accounting. Attendees should already be familiar with the basics.