Wow! Thanks to everyone who participated in today's webinar, "E-readers for Everyone: Teaching Tips from Trainers." A recording of the session is now available. Continue the conversation in the Community Forum.
In addition to the resources that were mentioned by the presenters, there were numerous great links shared by participants.
Presenters and Organizations:
- King County Library System eReaders guide http://guides.kcls.org/content.php?pid=193862&sid=1625196
- Basehor Community Library eBook and eReader info http://www.basehorlibrary.org/e-book-and-e-reader-information
- Edge Initiative http://www.libraryedge.org
- Pew Report on Libraries, patrons, and e-books http://libraries.pewinternet.org/2012/06/22/libraries-patrons-and-e-books
- Ebookreader.com http://www.ebookreader.com
- Washington State just finished a pilot e-reader project that asked the participant libraries to share what they had learned while training staff and the public and circulating eReaders. Their tips and tricks can be found at http://www.sos.wa.gov/library/libraries/projects/eBookPilot/default.aspx
I'm going to share more thoughts and insights tomorrow, but wanted to start sharing the great resources now.